Terms & Conditions
- One bill per table
- A maximum of 2 BOGO vouchers can be redeemed per group/table/family
- The least expensive main course(s) or main menu item(s) will be deducted. If two main courses are not ordered, the least expensive item ordered as a main course will be deducted
- Please present your voucher(s) prior to ordering/ paying for tickets or using the service. Vouchers are not valid for delivery, unless specified.
- The BOGO offers are exclusive and are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special menu items, dining or loyalty programs.
- Relationship between customer and Bogo is on the basis of brokerage in which Bogo refers customer towards selected outlets/brands with discounted/free vouchers. The amount that will be charged from customers is the brokerage free against this referral.
- Bogo team recommends Subway, OPTP & Broadway and the amount that will be charged from a customer will be for these brands only.
- Offers can be used anytime excluding the following days and any other public holidays as announced by governments (subject to the discretion of the restaurant), Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Independence Day, etc.
- Please note, a limited number of outlets may be closed during summer, Ramadan, and other selected religious holidays. BOGO cannot be held responsible if an outlet is temporarily or permanently closed during the voucher validity period.