How is your personal data collected?
We collect your personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may give us: your email address, contact information or mailing address if you apply for or purchase our products or services, create an account or register on our sites, signup to receive newsletters, updates or other information from us, enter a competition, promotion or survey and communicate with us (online or offline including via email addresses and phone numbers)
Furthermore, we will automatically collect, store, and use the following categories of data when you browse and search our app or site:
- Your device type and its unique ID
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Information about your visit to our site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)
- Pages you viewed
- Page response times
- Page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
Bogo App uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To register you as a new customer/user.
- To process your order, manage payments, fees and charges.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To ask you to fill survey form.
- Correspond with you about our products and services and respond to you when you contact us.
- To deliver relevant Site content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To inform you to utilize a feature of a product or service provided to you.
- To give our promotional offers
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal data under certain circumstances, for example, if you consider that there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data
If you have an account with us, you may request closure/deletion of account by sending email to email@example.com
Data Deletion Policy
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider if at all and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Edited on 2022-27-01